Norman Oklahoma- Looking for Manco Dingo for Grandson

Keith T.

Reaction score
Just moved here from San Diego to help care for grandkids during Covid. My grandson is 9 years old and keen to learn everything he can about mechanical things. We hare in the process of refurbishing a 6 HP Briggs engine and looking for a "fixer upper" Manco Dingo kart in any condition. Please help us locate one. !!!

My number is 619.888.0534. Keith

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Try checking your local Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, and OfferUp. I would recommend keeping an open mind while shopping, Dingoes are well known and desirable, but as such they’re much more expensive and uncommon. There is a HUGE variety of great yard karts out there!

Keith T.

Reaction score
Thanks for good tips. Didn't know about OfferUp. Yes I am finding it hard to find a Dingo. They get snatched up quickly. What other single seater should I look for. I see some Streakers. ? Want something with a good resale after I spend hours refurbishing with grandson who will eventually outgrow it.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Streakers are good as well. Generally, just avoid all the buggy type ones since they’re almost all Chinese and total crap. That, and any Carter Bros. karts, since they have some oddball axle hubs.
Just about anything besides those two things should be great! Feel free to ask more questions!

Kart Flipper

Too poor for power tools
Reaction score
Not super far, you'll wanna gusset the frame in a few spots, but these ride wonderfully for a go kart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-180514.png
    Screenshot_20200907-180514.png
    830.1 KB · Views: 5