NOOO!!!! Same model kart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
It's ANOTHER Bird Engineering 41553 Starbird!!! That makes 10 total known ones.
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/d/rowlett-go-cart-project-frame-only/7002440220.html

Seller's Description:
"This is a project go cart - frame only
Price $100, firm
As is, no warranty"

They don't even know it's a go kart!:rolleyes:
I didn't even know it was possible, but it's even MORE horrendously modified than mine! Tube added across the back(actually makes sense), different steering wheel, looks like live axle(also good), but that brake rod? Egh! :ack2: They've also modified the steering column support, which really blows.

I would REALLY love to get this kart, but I don't have $100! :(
Plus it's way far from me, and it'd be a long shot if they'd trade for the tiller and 3 HP engine. And on top of it, we don't have a certain way to transport it. And the severe modifications make me less gravitated to it.

So, I can look from afar and dream, but unfortunately it probably isn't happening. :surrender:

Attachments

• BE SB on CL.jpg
    BE SB on CL.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 28
  • BE SB on CL2.jpg
    BE SB on CL2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 28

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
Hey negotiate with them try to trade the tiller and some money if you can I might be trading a dell laptop for a carter it's not too bad of shape either

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
I honestly would, but they are just too far, and the transportation is not certain at all.

J.S.@SMS

Road Hazard
Reaction score
I don't think it's a live axle, it looks more like a dead axle with bare metal spacers. And yeah, transportation is the biggest pain of buying projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.