• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

NICE porting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Dayum. That's straight up full bore drag porting.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Here's another smart one. Its worse than putting JB weld on the top of you piston for higher compression...

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Ewwwwww.....That's actually gross. I was thinking about making a thread about a guy that has been making racing snowmobile racing engines and clutch's for 25+ year's. His porting is just amazing. Next time I'm over there I'll take a few pic's. I hope those photo's where a joke. The guy I'm talking about is like extreme racing stuff. Makes his own billet crank's and clutch's. Does All this head porting and welding.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Who actually did that "porting"? You can see crack's in the cyl wall. that go downward's (Not sure what they are called). I think I could do better with a chisel. And what's that copper looking stuff on the piston?

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
I heard it was some iranian guy. He hacked the sh!t out of that poor cylinder. Free hug from pedo bear if you can guess what bike that cyl is off of lol...

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Hmm I did a lil bit of re-search and I thoght it may have been from a Yammy. Still I know Pedo-Bear still want's a hug.

SpyGuy

Hooligan
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmm ........... yeah. Did this motor actually run, or was this a grenade? Where in the hell did you find those pictures?

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Holy mother of (insert favorite Deity here)!!!

I saw the porting and thought to myself... Uh, that looks kinda ugly... then I saw the piston and was like: WHAT THE FUDGESICLE POP?!?!?!?!:ack2::ack2::ack2:

robin

Reaction score
my kx 85 is like that standard 84cc and 28hp at the crank :)

not the piston with crap on it what is the point of that crap being ther ?

Status
Not open for further replies.