*NEWBIE* Buying new cart - Need advice

Abletoxx

Reaction score
Hello all!
Hope you guys are doing well! I have a friend who is selling a tb kart 950 monster cadet. I am 5'11" and 200lbs. Would I fit in something like this? Are there different seats I can use so I can fit?

I am not looking to race, I am looking for some weekend fun and drive around my neighborhood. I live in an area where there's lots of paved flat roads with little to no traffic.

Thanks!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Hello all!
Hope you guys are doing well! I have a friend who is selling a tb kart 950 monster cadet. I am 5'11" and 200lbs. Would I fit in something like this? Are there different seats I can use so I can fit?

I am not looking to race, I am looking for some weekend fun and drive around my neighborhood. I live in an area where there's lots of paved flat roads with little to no traffic.

Thanks!
If you’re looking for a cruiser I will give the age-old advice to look on Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, and OfferUp. Though the best way to know if you fit is to sit!

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
idk about that kart, but ive got a carter bros path finder and im 6'7 200 lbs and i fit fine. not a race kart. i have driven one and it wasnt bad though but idk what kind it was

panchothedog

Reaction score
Some of the bigger two seater karts would be more comfortable for cruising around the neighborhood as compared to a racing kart which is designed for speed and cornering ability.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Some of the bigger two seater karts would be more comfortable for cruising around the neighborhood as compared to a racing kart which is designed for speed and cornering ability.
I agree heck some even have the movable steering column, or cut and weld the steering wheel to the center and then you have room to cruise with the gangsta lean :sifone:

Chris wenzel

Reaction score
Hi I am new here too and kinda learning how to communicate in a forum like this. I have a manco quicksilver frame with the old engine attached that eventually I’d like to replace. I could use advice on a place to get parts for it and how to rebuild it bigger, better and a hole lot faster with a new engine and parts. appreciate any given advice