New to GoKarts & Have a Ton of Supplies.

Kurt4romB4

Reaction score
My names Kurt, I am new to the world of GoKarting. I have always been obsessed with small engines and lawnmowers, blowers and weed wackers since I was a tot.

I acquired quite a few projects and finished a recent build that involved a 125cc Kandi style GoKart frame that I stretched 13 inches using steel bar sleeved and welded on, swapped the engines with a 212cc ghost and designed my own heavy duty spring mechanism for the throttle.

I have another frame complete that I’m starting on now, but I also have 2x cateye 49cc pocket bikes, 2x 36v electric scooters and 1 49cc goped that are in line for projecting. I am OCD so I typically always get things in pairs.

Thanks for having me!!!!

Attachments

• 4C0EF521-B313-4125-A0EF-7FBAAD12A969.jpeg
    4C0EF521-B313-4125-A0EF-7FBAAD12A969.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Don’t make fun of my future ex-wife!
Don’t marry her Denny, she’ll be all nice then as soon as you’re back from honeymoon, she’ll try to make you sell your years of kart collecting. Don’t let her undo all that work. And they call it hoarding… I call it collecting. :devil2:

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
You guys are pretty funny.... My wife is exactly this way. She has zero interest in anything's potential value and constantly throws away things that I was going to use for something. Lol. Opposites attract....
Yay! You stuck around, I was pretty darn sure we scared ya off. Any progress?