New guy and Go power sports question?

Ninedriver

Reaction score
Hey guys
I’ve recently acquired a manco 710 that I’m performing a restomod with my daughter and son. It’s a great “first car” project that gets them hands on learning tools and fabrication skills. I’ve been reading a lot of threads on this forum and I appreciate the wealth of information and guidance.

So, I’ve been putting a parts list together and I’m looking for a reputable company to buy from. I’m assuming folks have used Go PowerSports and I was curious how their parts, delivery, and customer service is. Also, I’ve seen some YouTube videos post coupon codes for go power sports but none seem to work? Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks

Kentguy13

Reaction score
I haven’t used Go Power sports, so sorry I have no input there. I have used BMI karts, as well as many others from this site. I actually placed an order from BMI this morning. They are reputable and usually pretty quick. They are located in Ohio.

I’ve also used EBay, Amazon, and random off road buggy sites found from google.

Welcome to the club!

Ryan

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
both gps and bmi are great companies I have shopped at both of them. I actually called gps because the promo codes aren't working, and they said the china is charging more for shipping so they could raise the prices or disable the promo codes. and gps chose the latter

anickode

Reaction score
Gopowersports has a 10% off discount code for diygokarts members.

And red beards garage followers
And cars and cameras followers
And anybody who's ever watched a video they sponsored, LOL.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score

when was the last time you checked?

Ninedriver

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.
I guess that explains why codes aren’t working with gps. I’ve seen the mentioned you tubers give codes but not so much anymore. Oh well.
If anyone finds a working one I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

Kartorbust

Reaction score

That's out of date unfortunately. They discontinued those sometime last year. Last I knew it was an in store give away where you had to put your name in a drawing to get more or less in store credit. RBG, CAC and DiyKarts no longer have codes.