Need help with spindle

Baxterjmb

Reaction score
I bought a old go kart frame and the spindles that I see online wouldn't work with the way the frame is setup I have a few pictures but basically the spindle bracket isn't on the frame there's like a tube on each side and I can't find anything telling me what the part is I need to buy I see the emmick frames has the same thing but I can't find any part number for the spindles

Attachments

• IMG_20220710_214759.jpg
    IMG_20220710_214759.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17

anderkart

Reaction score
Your racekart frame does appear to be one of the older Emmick brand models. Although a lot of racekart company's copied each others designs... Check out the Emmick info & pics at this link and see if you can positively I.D. your model. Then we'll have a better chance of locating the correct spindles that'll not only just fit and bolt on, but also have the correct amount of degree angle to match your frame and maintain it's Ackermann steering geometry (y)

Last edited:

Baxterjmb

Reaction score
okay so i was hoping for them to not be 200 for two lol but if thats what i have to do its what i have to do and ive been trying to research the frame but i havent found anything in particular

Baxterjmb

Reaction score
mainly building for me and my nephew to ride around for fun i have a few other yard karts aswell but a family friend offered me the frame a live axle 4 tires 2 rims for less then $100 never had a real frame so just trying to figure out everything

ONE-EYE

Reaction score
mainly building for me and my nephew to ride around for fun i have a few other yard karts aswell but a family friend offered me the frame a live axle 4 tires 2 rims for less then $100 never had a real frame so just trying to figure out everything
BMI Karts has something close to those spindles for yerf dog. It won't be perfect but if you're just wanting to play around, they're only $25 each. Not sure if they'll work or not but definitely worth checking out.

Baxterjmb

Reaction score
BMI Karts has something close to those spindles for yerf dog. It won't be perfect but if you're just wanting to play around, they're only $25 each. Not sure if they'll work or not but definitely worth checking out.
I'm thinkin I'm probably gonna end up making a set but if not then I will be ordering those yerf dog ones here within the week