My new "Scorpion" kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratguy44

Reaction score
I just finished the major build of my "Scorpion" 3 wheeled reverse trike go kart. I got the plans online and changed them up abit to suit what I wanted. Now I need to hook up all the wiring and switches for the small headlights and the tail lights and the electric starter that will go with the Kohler Comand 7 hp I am installing. The engine shown is just a mock up for the electric start engine. I will sell the Kohler 6.5 Courage that is in the photo along with a Robin 6 hp I also have.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 49

stratguy44

Reaction score
build photos

I have just these few with me and more at home on computer. There were so many change ups along the way that there are many photo's in different stages

Attachments

• IMAG0104.jpg
    IMAG0104.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG0107.jpg
    IMAG0107.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0111.jpg
    IMAG0111.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 38

stratguy44

Reaction score
Thank you. This next weekend the grand kids will give it a try. This is kart #2. I have one more kart to build for the third grand child. So no one has to take turns.

Mcbreja

Reaction score
I love it! I was thinking of building the Tarantula (eventually) and was toying with the idea of adding front suspension, so it's cool to see that.

What are you planning on building next?

stratguy44

Reaction score
Thanks brandongeiger2. I pretty much can't stand it if anything I build falls short of my expectations. Mcbreja I think it will be a two seater. Then some day I would love to build one using a 4 cylinder motor cycle engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.