My first build Spidercart Arachnid for my Grandson

panchothedog

Reaction score
For a muffler I have a brand called RLV. They are sold by any of the kart supply shops. They lower the decibel level a little but really help with the sharpness.
That annoying part that causes your ears to ring. They come in 3 or 4 sizes, based on diameter of your pipe. At 3 years old you are not looking for more horse power yet. The very first kart I bought was a two seater ( and all others
since, too practical ) and on the first day driving with Dad or Grampa ( me ) we
had my oldest Grandson able to drive by himself after about an hour. This was
about two weeks before his 5th birthday. We were on a dry lake bed so conditions were absolutely perfect, smooth and nothing to hit. But still were surprised at how quick he was to grasp it. He will turn 19 in about 3 weeks and
still likes to drive the same kart. Only now it has as much horse power as Grampa can coax out of 212cc's.

Tbutler

Reaction score
For a muffler I have a brand called RLV. They are sold by any of the kart supply shops. They lower the decibel level a little but really help with the sharpness.
That annoying part that causes your ears to ring. They come in 3 or 4 sizes, based on diameter of your pipe. At 3 years old you are not looking for more horse power yet. The very first kart I bought was a two seater ( and all others
since, too practical ) and on the first day driving with Dad or Grampa ( me ) we
had my oldest Grandson able to drive by himself after about an hour. This was
about two weeks before his 5th birthday. We were on a dry lake bed so conditions were absolutely perfect, smooth and nothing to hit. But still were surprised at how quick he was to grasp it. He will turn 19 in about 3 weeks and
still likes to drive the same kart. Only now it has as much horse power as Grampa can coax out of 212cc's.
Awesome thanks!