my electric bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
this is my electric bike that i built in 2 hours (with all the parts in hand) the motor is an unite motor 350W 24 volt geared that i bought at www.tncscooter.com i also bought all the electronics at this store. the throttle is variable hall effect. the motor is linked to the front gears so i can use the 6 speeds at the rear wheel (i start in 1'st for torque and shift down for speed) acceleration is very good. the batteries are sealed lead acid batteries (12v 17ah) x2. my top speed is 32 mph (very fast on a bike) and the range is about 15 miles at full throttle and i can go up to 30 if i slow down

Attachments

• control box.JPG
    control box.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 58
  • derriere moteur.JPG
    derriere moteur.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 81
  • drivetrain.JPG
    drivetrain.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 62
  • drivetrain2.JPG
    drivetrain2.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 53
  • moteur.JPG
    moteur.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 65
  • vélo de coté.JPG
    vélo de coté.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 94

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
dude wait a great gas saver and still be able to get to work on time with a quick enough speed.way to go!

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
the pedals was cutted down so the bike is ONLY electric. the motor is mounted on a 1/4 steel plate by 4 bolts and the plate is mounted to the frame by 2 "u" bolts (the round side of the u bolts is welded to the frame) the sprocket on the crank is the stock bike's one, the motor have a no:35 sprocket so it fit with bike sprocket. and yes the bike is a real gas saver i go to school and to work with it:D . last summer i have done 400 miles with it (in approx 2 months) and it's free to recharge ! at less at work and at school :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.