Manco Dingo Steering Shaft 3/4 where to purchase

Gokart_kid

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm working on rebuilding a manco dingo. I know the steering shaft is 3/4" not sure the length 20-22" ? Because the bottom is broke and I feel mine is bent. Also would like to change the steering wheel someone has rattled canned it silver but is the stock one with the bolts in the side. Gopowersports only carries a 5/8 shaft kit but I measured and I know mine is 3/4". I'm wondering what my options are. Thank you!

I did search around but have not had luck.

mckutzy

Reaction score
Hello and welcome...
With out pics, its hard to tell, but why not just get a piece of 3/4" cold finish steel and make a new one???

Gokart_kid

Reaction score
Hello and welcome...
With out pics, its hard to tell, but why not just get a piece of 3/4" cold finish steel and make a new one???

I was hoping someone just made a kit already to go for it but it looks like I'm just going to build my own. Thanks for the response!!!

mckutzy

Reaction score
Im not totally familiar with the product, but nary to say my word is gospel. Wait a few bits to hear of a more seasoned person with familiarity with the machine...
There might be a replacement, Or if post your location/near to, someone nearby might have something laying around for you..