Manco 8" hex hub wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guapo613

Reaction score

anickode

Reaction score
If you have trouble, I believe you can also buy 4 bolt hubs for the hex axle, and then use whatever 8" wheels you please

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
BMI also lists 8" wheels (as out of stock currently.. but still listed)
Sooo maybe it's worth dropping them a line or two and ask about them.

'sid

Guapo613

Reaction score
BMI also lists 8" wheels (as out of stock currently.. but still listed)
Sooo maybe it's worth dropping them a line or two and ask about them.

'sid
I already contacted them and they said that it's probably not going to be restocked. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope a member here has a used set.

Brett066

Reaction score
I have a set if you are still on the search. I am away from home this weekend, but i can dig through some stuff when i get back and get some pics......believe they still have some old crap tires on them though....

Brett066

Reaction score
My apologies for taking so long. Things are crazy right now and havent been around home much.....i found the wheels but i believe they may be different from what you are after. They are 7s and the hub length is right at 3". They do have a slight offset to one side which i measured and wrote down but have misplaced atm, im sorry. lol. If you are still interested let me know and we can figure something out and i could get a quote on shipping.

Attachments

• 20190216_112601.jpg
    20190216_112601.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190216_112529.jpg
    20190216_112529.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190216_112631.jpg
    20190216_112631.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 12

Guapo613

Reaction score
My apologies for taking so long. Things are crazy right now and havent been around home much.....i found the wheels but i believe they may be different from what you are after. They are 7s and the hub length is right at 3". They do have a slight offset to one side which i measured and wrote down but have misplaced atm, im sorry. lol. If you are still interested let me know and we can figure something out and i could get a quote on shipping.

Wow!!, 7" hex wheels???., That's a new one on me. I am looking for the 8" Manco Hex hub wheels that were paired with the 7/8th" Manco Hex axles. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

I didn't get a PM from you??. Are you sure you sent one?

HONEYBADGERFTW

Reaction score
I just pulled off a set of knobby tires that are on 7/8" hex rims that I believe are 8" wheel. I'll check and upload pics this evening when I get home if you're still interested. I went with 4 on 4 hex hubs in place of the factory hex wheel.

Guapo613

Reaction score
I just pulled off a set of knobby tires that are on 7/8" hex rims that I believe are 8" wheel. I'll check and upload pics this evening when I get home if you're still interested. I went with 4 on 4 hex hubs in place of the factory hex wheel.

Still interested for sure. If they are off of a Dingo, a Fox or 606 etc. etc., they gotta be 8".

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I didn't get a PM from you??. Are you sure you sent one?

My guess is Trout150, being only a recent member, saw your thread turn up on Gooogle after searching for the same wheels.

So he jumped into the queue ahead of you and PM'ed Brett066 to get the wheels. :rolleyes: :mad:

bjjcgj

Reaction score
8” hex hub wheel

I recently purchased a gokart for a father son project. It unfortunately came with 1 manco 8” hex wheel on the back instead of 2. I’m not here to step on toes but if anyone has one I can buy just let me know.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I recently purchased a gokart for a father son project. It unfortunately came with 1 manco 8” hex wheel on the back instead of 2. I’m not here to step on toes but if anyone has one I can buy just let me know.

If you can find an equivalent 8" wheel in about the same size as the one you have but takes 4 lug nuts, this wheel hub could be used with it. Is your axle 7/8" or 1"?
Just a FYI:

https://www.bmikarts.com/4-x-4-Wheel-Hub-Hex-Bore_p_1655.html

Otherwise there's other options like getting a new round axle and starting over. :eek:

bjjcgj

Reaction score

Guapo613

Reaction score

Manco Hex wheels are 7/8". The link you provided are for 1" hex hubs and they won't work. I'm willing to part with my single 8" hex wheel. What state you located in?

Status
Not open for further replies.