Manco 400 wheels

Tricky Ricky

Reaction score
Hello Friends. I’m looking to restore a Manco 400 for my grandkids as my own kids had one when they were little. Back wheels are AOK, fronts are wrong. Anybody have a pair they’ll part with or even shove me in the right direction.
Thanks!

Attachments

• C55F2853-817C-42FA-B7C4-A745CBEB13F6.jpeg
    C55F2853-817C-42FA-B7C4-A745CBEB13F6.jpeg
    953.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 4EECE35F-18AF-4870-B017-2BE24C74D017.jpeg
    4EECE35F-18AF-4870-B017-2BE24C74D017.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10

Tricky Ricky

Reaction score
Hey Denny. I found a guy with literally 1000’s of vintage go Kart wheels including Manco’s. I’ll let you know how I make out. He’s been really reasonable with everything I’ve bought from him before.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Hey Tricky, what are those front wheels? They look like vintage nylon/plastic racing rims. I think some were called Nylite.

Azusa makes some called Azusalites, but they're probably a bit higher tech:

"Zytel® is a series of nylon resins by DuPont Corporation. Azusalite Wheels are molded from a glass-reinforced, alpha crystalline, Nylon 6 resin designed to provide an optimal combination of tensile, impact and flexural strengths. The resulting Azusalite wheels are strong, resilient and durable."

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
I had skyway tuff II's on the front of my Hutch back in 83/84 or so, got tired of killing Araya 7x? When entering back into 1/4 pipes.....I know off topic but great memories, I got used to Dr's and ER rooms at an early age 🤪 :cool::thumbsup::popcorn:

Tricky Ricky

Reaction score
Hey Tricky, what are those front wheels? They look like vintage nylon/plastic racing rims. I think some were called Nylite.

Azusa makes some called Azusalites, but they're probably a bit higher tech:

"Zytel® is a series of nylon resins by DuPont Corporation. Azusalite Wheels are molded from a glass-reinforced, alpha crystalline, Nylon 6 resin designed to provide an optimal combination of tensile, impact and flexural strengths. The resulting Azusalite wheels are strong, resilient and durable."
haha if only. Na. They were just some hand truck wheels with fake rubber china tires. Couldn’t put a bearing in them if I had a really big hammer.

Tricky Ricky

Reaction score
I had skyway tuff II's on the front of my Hutch back in 83/84 or so, got tired of killing Araya 7x? When entering back into 1/4 pipes.....I know off topic but great memories, I got used to Dr's and ER rooms at an early age 🤪 :cool::thumbsup::popcorn:
Hahaha. Er’s and Dr’s not these days but I do remember them well.