Looking for a Free old Motor

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Where are you located at? I have a old engine I would like to give away free to a kid to learn on. You and your parents would have to come and pick it up up though. And no I’m not an ax murderer or anything.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
According to my command of the english language, and a highly refined ability to interpret it's message, the answer is: No, he will not ship it. You want to check local classified ads for broken or unwanted tillers. They usually have a straight, horizontal shaft engine.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
It would probably be cheaper for you to buy a new one from harbor freight. The one I am giving away is a 10-12hp cast iron Tecumseh off of a Sears & Roebuck garden tractor. It has a 1 1/8” output shaft diameter. This thing weighs a ton.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
It would probably be cheaper for you to buy a new one from harbor freight. The one I am giving away is a 10-12hp cast iron Tecumseh off of a Sears & Roebuck garden tractor. It has a 1 1/8” output shaft diameter. This thing weighs a ton. I am in Starke County Indiana. The number one pick up line out here is “Hey baby nice tooth.” :lolgoku:

Last edited: