letgo score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaack

Reaction score
finally found what I was looking for. the minibike is just extra.

Attachments

• 20191228_183250.jpg
    20191228_183250.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 56

jmaack

Reaction score
bike

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191228-184604_letgo.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-184604_letgo.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 28

jmaack

Reaction score
I got both for 70$ With a questionable engine that he says runs.

Dont really want the bike. This cart will be perfect for my vintage looking build. Any idea what model it is? Streaker s365 maybe????

Check out the cobbled up crossover steering and other homemade goodness. Anyone know where best place to buy parts would be?

BigWes

Reaction score
I got both for 70$ With a questionable engine that he says runs.

Dont really want the bike. This cart will be perfect for my vintage looking build. Any idea what model it is? Streaker s365 maybe????

Check out the cobbled up crossover steering and other homemade goodness. Anyone know where best place to buy parts would be?

Looks Ken-Bar to me. You got a good deal. Well done!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
The mix of square and round tubing makes me think it's a Carter Bros. kart, but I don't really know. The Honda clone on it looks pretty clean!
The minibike looks like a Baja Warrior. Pretty big bike.

jmaack

Reaction score
Where you located? May be interested in the bike.

Birmingham, Alabama

I decided to build the bike. My wife said she thinks it would be more fun. Plus there are some issues with the cart that were repaired in ways I dont care for. Front driverside axle/spindle mount was cracked and welded zoom in to see. Underneath the engine they welded allthread to the bottom on one side I can only assume for a crack. Its solid as i was jumping prety hard on it all 190 pounds of myself but i just cant put much $ in to it with these issues.

That being said. The cart is on letgo and Craigs for cheap.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

The mix of square and round tubing makes me think it's a Carter Bros. kart, but I don't really know. The Honda clone on it looks pretty clean!
The minibike looks like a Baja Warrior. Pretty big bike.

Coleman ct200u-ex is what the bike is.

One day I am going to build another and throw on a cleaner vintage cart.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

On way from amazon for friday delivery.

Front/ rear bearings, torque converter, new chain, new throttle and brake cables, new throttle and brake levers and grip, rear chain tensioners yada yada.

Next thing is i am missing the bushings for the rear end.

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
With pipe frames one way to fix em is an insert that goes under the two pieces being welded, did it for a friend's kart after he broke the same piece off the front.

MrC.

Reaction score
I like to drill a hole in both halves that broke,side a smaller pipe inside the broken two piece, weld the gap and plug weld where I drilled.

MrC.

jmaack

Reaction score
FWIW if someone on here wants the cart and they are local to me they can have it. Birmingham alabama.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I have a manco 405 in almost mint condition id trade for your carter i live in indiana but sadly nothing to transport stuff

if you were close i would totally do it. I am only 3 miles from i65 hah

Status
Not open for further replies.