• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
hey guys i just wanted to let you know that im leaving the site/or atleast becoming very very unnactive. im giving my laptop to a family member so acsess will be little to none. thank you for teaching me so much guys!

bighead

Reaction score
That sucks man. It's hard for you to get a camera. How will you ever replace a laptop?

What are you going to do now? Get a job?

When times are better for you check back in. Best of luck to you.

ML-TOYS

Reaction score
If i still have it i just offered to send him an older laptop i had here that i got for free. Its not a rocket but it worked?

Free and i will even cover shipping

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
If i still have it i just offered to send him an older laptop i had here that i got for free. Its not a rocket but it worked?

Free and i will even cover shipping

That's mighty nice of you, mate! Anybody got a camera they care to donate?:roflol:

Hope it works out- I hate seeing guys go (unless they're twits):D

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
hey guys,i didnt want to say this in the OP(cause it really wasnt relevant) but i might as well say it now, my parents are lazy ***** and they dont feel like raising me anymore,so now untill age 18 starting tommorow im am being put in a marines school in texas. yea it sucks but i have no say in it. i just found out today that there is no communication except with the legal gardians so no "very very unnactive".

so for the rest of the day/night im going to get tore *** drunk, high,and get laid one more time before i go.

and again,thanks for the very usefull information,and the laughs.

ML-TOYS

Reaction score
Classic cheech and chong up in smoke

you get a GOD **** job by sundown or we're shipping ya off to military school with the finkelstein **** kid. SON OF A *****!!

Status
Not open for further replies.