Just bought this for $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-cyborg

Reaction score
Headed over to pick this up it only about 5 miles from my house.
http://houston.craigslist.org/rvs/2480409224.html
My son found it this morning on CL so I thought I'd make them an $100 offer and negotiate 10 $125-$150 here is their response.
Me to them
Site unseen I'm willing to offer you $100 cash today if your interested.
Response
$100 sounds fine. Would you like to come check it out? I live off of Old Louetta Rd. and Spring Cypress Rd. (Spring/Klein area)
Let me know, please.
Thanks!

G. Morales

the-cyborg

Reaction score
Yeah I got it, I ended up negotiating him down to $75
it has a 3.5 briggs flat head on it, gas tank and carb is full of varnish, throttle cable is broken, oil in the crank case looks like it may have moisture in it. but other than that the frame, body, tires, brakes, front end, sprocket and chain are in good shape.
Hey but that's okay I have a souped up clone I'm going to slap on it tomorrow evening.
I'll clean up that 3.5hp briggs, rebuild the carb and sell it on ebay and double my money with that alone.

Here is the pics he sent me, sorry for the quality, I take some myself tomorrow.

And no DustinWolfe that wasn't him remember I'm in Houston, Texas the name Morales is as common as Smith or Jones around here. :p

the-cyborg

Reaction score
I put the mildly hopped up 6.5 on it now its ridiculously fast I came out of my driveway sideways onto the street, its a perfect drifter even with my 185# azz

Status
Not open for further replies.