JerryAssburger's Cleaning House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Well, all my whining and moaning about Arizona has paid off, in that we are moving to Colorado SOON.
The downside of this is that some stuff has to go.
I'm selling my Manco 2 seater with 6.5hp Clone for $200
for starters,(Phoenix Craig's List) and the small trike and bike frames are going to the local Goodwill so someone can look at them and wonder, "WTF?!...."
I guess this will also be the place to say that I'm going to be on a bit of a go-kart vacation until things get established up North. I'm keeping all my motors, running gear, etc, so that I can recreate more crap.
Good Luck to all- this ain't goodbye by any means.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Oh noes! Jerry is a known scammer! :arf: JUST KIDDING! Jerry is 100% legit and he's one of the oldest active active members on the forums.

I wish you luck, wherever it is you're moving to! Make sure that people around you won't complain about your toys. :D

Kinda sucks that you have to get rid of some stuff.

TOO FAST

Reaction score
Colorado - up north? Holy cow! you should come to Canada some time and see what
the real north is all about

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Uuuummmmmm?

Thanks for all the Well-Wishing and stuff!
I posted it so that you guys knew that I wasn't leaving DIY GoKarts. (Might be a bit quiet for a while...)
We're going up to Colorado Springs area (hopefully on one of the 2.5 acre houses in the Peyton area.) I have to report for work on Nov 16- so as you probably figured out, it's sheer panic around here!
I will keep you all updated and thanks all the support and.... hugs... and.... ??
:auto: I have to take my little 96 Metro up there because the bike obviously won't work well in the snow. I go to fire it up and the fuel pump was stuck (bad smelling gas). So I fixed that, and the timing belt snapped! (103k miles.) Now that is fixed! It's amazing how it's almost worse for a car to not be driven as it is to drive it.

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Hi Everybody! Sorry about the looooong wait, but we're here. Soon I will unpack and start this stuff up again! I did manage to take the LowRider for a spin in the snow! (Froze my fingers off- but fun!)

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Nothing made it up here un-scathed except for the lowrider. (And it developed a flat!) Everything was in a state of "Let's see if I can tear it apart and make it better" and then the Big Move hit. I ended up getting rid of the stand-up 3 wheeler, the blue ATC, and the Manco.... but I kept all of the good mechanical greasy bits.
We've managed to purchase a house here in Peyton, and it occationally will have snow on the ground during winter. About 2" the day I tried to ride.
I know this isn't GoKart related- but this place is AWESOME. I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.