• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

It blows my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Well, some of the stuff people do...so to start... Mc Donalds!

Really? Like billions of crappy burgers served?

Its like their billboard is saying: " We screwed a bunch of dipsticks!"

When my daughter was young, she wanted those Crappy Meals, to get the "toys" ( they were crappier!) After she grew up a bit, these words came out of her mouth:" McDonald's SUCKS!"

BTW: Don't even get me started on "Substandard Way"!!!!

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
$1 sweet tea it pretty good

You know in a pinch, after a long trip 20 cheese burgers sounds pretty good.. :D
Ofcourse I prefer wendys but still...

mckutzy

Reaction score
I don't eat the other food... But I actually do like McD's breakfast and coffee(No I haven't relinquished my devotion to the holy shrine of all Canadians... Tim Hortons.... I just like good service.. Which they are lacking)
Also I'm happy to hear... At McD's, They will be serving all-day breakfast starting later this month here in Canada... Finally...

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
WAIT.... WHAT? We are supposed to take a CANADIENS post as a recommendation for an American fast fued joint?

You guys can't even control your cold fronts! One of them wandered in my backyard yesterday! You can have it back!

And what? Is the Eh Mac burger?:lolgoku:

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Best thing McDonalds did was serve breakfast all day. Worse thing Americans did was eat McDonalds breakfast all day.

Attachments

• vqxe6.jpg
    vqxe6.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree about their breakfast, I like it, but I only eat it once in a blue moon. They can keep everything else they make. Too many better burger places.

Every now and then I'll get a hankering for Taco Bell... Like once every 3 years. That never ends well. I'm not a teenager anymore, and I think you can only digest that if you're under 18. LOL!

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I must confess, about ONCE A YEAR...I want a Big Mac and a Fillet of fish sammich. And sometimes, some Mc Nutgets.

It's like Taco Heell .....it doesn't make sense, but like a drug addiction, you are drawn to that crap!

Oh well, I only subcome occasionally.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Only breakfast I like at McDonald's is their breakfast burritos. In the last 5 years, Taco Bell food just doesn't agree with my stomach. Homemade food tastes so much better and is more filling. Wendy's burgers went downhill in my opinion when they started using paper wrappers and not the foil ones. This was during the end of the "great recession".

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
If there's an award out there for whose food looks most like their pictures, my vote goes to in and out.
Now, if there's an award for whose food goes in and out the fastest, taco bell ranks right up there.

It breaks my heart when a chicken joint wants over $25 bucks for 10 pieces of a stupid flightless bird, and a cabbage salad that I believe has been aged out by the dumpster for 2 weeks.

It also makes me ill when 2 cheese burger meals coming from a soulless ginger clocks in at over $20.

For $20, I could probably feed my wife and I cheeseburgers for every meal for about two or three days.

mckutzy

Reaction score
WAIT.... WHAT? We are supposed to take a CANADIENS post as a recommendation for an American fast fued joint?

You guys can't even control your cold fronts! One of them wandered in my backyard yesterday! You can have it back!

And what? Is the Eh Mac burger?:lolgoku:

Of course not..... them are the Quebecois...the Canadiens .....

The rest of the country are the Canadians..... and yes our word is a pretty good measure for what a fast food joint should or should not be....
Just as much as a Texan's word to say what BBQ place or persons house is a good place to eat.....

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
A Big Mac with no Mac sauce is my #1 favorite thing at McDonald's. #2 is a caramel Sunday with extra caramel, and I always add that extra has a Capitol E :) that's good stuff.

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
A Big Mac with no Mac sauce is my #1 favorite thing at McDonald's. #2 is a caramel Sunday with extra caramel, and I always add that extra has a Capitol E :) that's good stuff.

I find just about anything out there in the dessert world pretty hard to top a DQ peanut buster parfait, as much as I even hate saying the words.

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's the best, but as far as Mickey D's goes, it ain't bad. Regarding chain resturaunt desserts, I don't think steak and shake or dq can be beat.

Ebrownie

Reaction score
My favorite fast food place is definetely chick-fil-a. Better service and really good chicken. I wish they had one near me, but they don't so we always go to one if we are somewhere where there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.