Hursty's Kart File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
My Daughters Ride the infamous Yerf Mutt :2guns:
2015-03-21_17-55-34_765.jpg
Manco Intruder i picked up in January :)wai: my ride!) Still sitting in storage waiting till the Mutt is finished
20150118_101203.jpg
Here are two Mancos i picked up
mancos1.jpg
The Yellow one i picked up last summer with the Yerfdog in a package deal :thumbsup:
mancos 2.jpg
The black one i picked up in February. it has a honda clone.with a comet 30 the PO had a it way out of alignment and had an alternator belt on it. :ack2: ( i think he was trying to pull a fast one)
mancos 3.jpg
got the black one all aligned and running good on Saturday she is quick
Mancos 4.jpg
the yellow one will go back in storage for awile

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
This little Carter we picked up Friday evening:thumbsup:. went to look at a bike came home with another Kart. (the bike was a POS an the guy wanted way to much for it)
Just needed an air cleaner and a muffler:cheers2:. it's not very fast not sure but i believe the driven is not opening up.
Carter 1.jpg

carter 2.jpg

carter 3.jpg

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
Finally got my sons kart out. :thumbsup: I swapped out all the switches an wiring,with a spare set, i yanked out of a junked barbie jeep. im using an 18 volt cordless drill battery for power. it runs good an he loves it :wai:

mason.jpg

https://youtu.be/INg0KBWfzgY

sorry about the sideways video

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Finally got my sons kart out. :thumbsup: I swapped out all the switches an wiring,with a spare set, i yanked out of a junked barbie jeep. im using an 18 volt cordless drill battery for power. it runs good an he loves it :wai:

View attachment 58568

https://youtu.be/INg0KBWfzgY

sorry about the sideways video

I'm sure he is getting a big kick out of watching you drive it.....JK....

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
Came home to these on the front porch. :wai:

Tires.jpg

now for the install then the carter is ready to be sold :cheers2:

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
decided to unbox and install the Hemi.
2015-05-29_17-13-39_319.jpg
my son is ready to go.he cant wait till the tav shows up
2015-05-29_17-34-25_534.jpg

On a second note. got this for free (dumpster diving)
2015-05-24_16-32-16_430.jpg

Oh yeah! also sold the black Dingo.

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
can one of you fellow Intruder owners send me a pic on the jack shaft set up. seems like the bolt on plate i got with the knock off Tav will not work on the Intruder. there is not enough space the between the sprocket and the caliper. i am gonna have to fab up a jack shaft. just need to see how factory looked.
Thanks

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
Sold the Carter.

working on a small 50cc Chinese atv. I will post some pics this weekend if i get a chance :auto:

I know :useless:

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
Well I don't get any shop time in this weekend so no pics of the 50cc atv. I went to a lawn tractor auction on Saturday with my father in law . we got there just late enough to miss out on a few karts that sold cheap. Decided to hang around and watch some tractors sell. Wow there were a few I was interested in. but dang they sold high!

Headed back to his place he says hey you know that old cub cadet under the porch its yours. Sweet I got a tractor to work on now.
Pics to come.
I also want to take some pics of a couple of his tractors.

go kart on the move

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
Got some pics for you guys :cheers2:

The 50cc Atv i have been messing with (pink Camo FTW):2guns:
2015-10-04_16-24-29_222.jpg
this thing sat in my shed for 3 years till i finally decided to do something with it. :eek:
2015-10-04_16-24-37_640.jpg

my new $200.00 toy,well 400.00 if i figure my time and fuel to drive 3 hours one way to get it. but my son loves this tractor.:wai: and thats all that counts to me. he cant wait for it to get finished
2015-09-19_18-03-02_372.jpg
i only wish it had the original Wisconsin motor in it.:mad2: i may have to find one for it. it has a pretty new 10 hp Tecumseh. i have it running and driving but it needs new drive belts, and i need to service, and reseal the rear. and a few other small thing to make it perfect.

2015-10-04_16-24-56_55.jpg
i also have another one, but its at my father in laws. i'll have to swing over an get some pics of it. i also want to take some pics of the two he already restored and the one he is currently working on.
:stir:guess im gonna have to join a tractor forum now :lolgoku:

rocketkart

Reaction score
:stir:guess im gonna have to join a tractor forum now :lolgoku:[/QUOTE]
you trader. :roflol: when my deck on my mower rusted out i turnd it into a mini platform buggy. people thought i was nuts when i showed up with it at mudfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.