Howdy y'all new to this and I'm desperately need help figuring out what's going on with my son's go kart🤯.

MomOf3boys

Reaction score
Hi y'all I'm a single mom in Ohio with three boys🤪🤯 my oldest son has a dingo manco with a Briggs 5 hp motor that will not stay running. Checked air filter bc it was puttering like it wasn't getting enuf air. That's not the problem. 😕 I've read a bunch of things not sure what to tell the boy ATM it's to cold for me outside I have no issues turning a wrench but being pregnant and 10 degrees out that I can't do. We've been messing with this thing for couple months and can't get it right. Anyone have any ideas as soon as he pushed on the gas pedal it made it 5 ft and shut off.

NO1PITA

Reaction score
Hi y'all I'm a single mom in Ohio with three boys🤪🤯 my oldest son has a dingo manco with a Briggs 5 hp motor that will not stay running. Checked air filter bc it was puttering like it wasn't getting enuf air. That's not the problem. 😕 I've read a bunch of things not sure what to tell the boy ATM it's to cold for me outside I have no issues turning a wrench but being pregnant and 10 degrees out that I can't do. We've been messing with this thing for couple months and can't get it right. Anyone have any ideas as soon as he pushed on the gas pedal it made it 5 ft and shut off.
Any updates?

If my vote is clean the carb and or adjust the air/fuel mixture