• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

honda gx160 uses(i need to know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
does anyone know any good aplications for the honda gx160? like as in puting it on a bike,or gokart.stuff like that

currentently the motor is being used on a power washer but the water pressurizing system is about to break so the engine needs a new use!

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
does anyone know any good aplications for the honda gx160? like as in puting it on a bike,or gokart.

Seriously? You gotta ask that here? Look around! We're SWAMPED with what to do with one of the most popular 4-stroke industrial engines of all time!

And- why not rebuild the pump?

Jcotz

...wasn't there
Reaction score
The sky is the limit! (so that means you can't make a space ship using it). Applications related to the this forum could be any form of go-kart (a lot of them), mini bike, motorized bicycle or other moving vehicle.

Edit: I like the way the flipping table guy seems to relate to the tag "I don't have a camera!!". It's like you're flipping tables yelling I don't have a camera!!

anderkart

Reaction score
Lots of presure washer engines have tapered output shafts without a keyway, you'd need a keyed/non-tapered output shaft to install a clutch or tc. The only way to know for sure is to remove your engine from the pump asembly to see what type of output shaft it has.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
im thinkin about making a litttle poket bike now, or a mab...hmmmmmm so many choices!

and i didnt realize that till now!i felt like drawling some one who looks "special" fliping a table and i decided to use it a my profile pic, a very fiting pic for the title!

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
Replace the shaft on the GX160 with a straight and keyed one.
Or get a clone and put on the gx160 head, and sell the gx160 with a clone head and thinner head gasket. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.