HI, newbie here

Markl68

Reaction score
Hi, names Mark. Wanting to get into karts since Ill be moving soon to some acreage. My question is I have a Rogue Fab bender, if I were to buy one die for karts & maybe mini bikes what size tubing & radius should I get?

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Don't ask technical questions here, this little subforum is just for saying hello and more importantly it gets very little traffic.

:welcome2:

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Well, I meant don't ask questions in "Introduce Yourself!" but it sounds like logic and reason is above your pay grade.
No worries. I too have the same problem; I only read the first 1-5 words then disregard the rest. Ain't nobody got time for all that readin'!

:roflol:

I know you won't read this but maybe Denny and the newbie will appreciate the humor.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Well, I meant don't ask questions in "Introduce Yourself!" but it sounds like logic and reason is above your pay grade.
No worries. I too have the same problem; I only read the first 1-5 words then disregard the rest. Ain't nobody got time for all that readin'!
Hack used up all of that "logic" and "reason" back at the machine shop when he retired. Now he's just an unemployed hooligan!