Hey everyone # stuck intake

Shadyg24

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Hammerhaed go kart 150cc and is smoking real bad most people say top-in kit so got that and trying to get a stuck intake off but no and suggestions because it has to come off so the plastic cover to get to the timing change tensioner

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Pictures would be nice. And have you tried a sharp putty knife and a hammer? Have you got all the bolts out? What engine type do you have? Oh, so many questions.
By the way you posted in the wrong section.

Shadyg24

Reaction score
Hammerhead 150cc or gy6

Attachments

• 72C1C863-C0D8-4B39-A656-0E8B5414276C.jpeg
    72C1C863-C0D8-4B39-A656-0E8B5414276C.jpeg
    567.7 KB · Views: 7

Shadyg24

Reaction score
Pictures would be nice. And have you tried a sharp putty knife and a hammer? Have you got all the bolts out? What engine type do you have? Oh, so many questions.
By the way you posted in the wrong section.
Yeah putty knife but I can’t get under the plastic with any thing and a few lov taps to go along with it

Shadyg24

Reaction score
You could try double nutting the studs and unscrew and pull those first.
well the nut that on there are made witj a washer on them and i don't have any wrenches thin enough to get in there.but i have try.or find some plan 10mm nuts

Shadyg24

Reaction score
Thanks everyone I did har to grind down a 10mm wrench to get it to work now that I got everything off my piston wrist pin want move lord what a day open to any suggestion

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
It's a pretty significant leap from the stuck intake to a piston wrist pin. If you are interested in advice I recommend sharing more detail. If not, that's cool too.

Shadyg24

Reaction score
Well it needed a top-in kit but trying to get the intake off which I did then the piston wrist pin was a butt but got it out as well and things are working like they should for now but thanks