• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Harbor Freight Inside Track Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

promccown

Reaction score
Not really. There are no points to rack up, most of the 'supercoupons' items you can buy with other coupons or sales for the same price.

I bought into it one year because I went to buy something and the IT price was $25 cheaper. I got the membership for free. I purchased things throughout the year there, but never was anything actually a better deal because of it.

YMMV though.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
DONT waste your money joking the club. They only send you coupons for stuff you never buy, instead of stuff you are likely to buy. I got better deals using the mailer coupons and internet coupons than by being a member. I never "saved" enough to justify joining again, let alone cover what I paid to begin with.... ($40? IIRC?)

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
DONT waste your money joking the club. They only send you coupons for stuff you never buy, instead of stuff you are likely to buy. I got better deals using the mailer coupons and internet coupons than by being a member. I never "saved" enough to justify joining again, let alone cover what I paid to begin with.... ($40? IIRC?)

Yes....much better to send that money to a worthy cause like "The Poboy Fund"......that helps lazy disadvantaged carpenters......:rolleyes::wai:

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
Thanks. Thats what i wanted to know. If its worth my hard earned money. I figured it wasent.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.