GRANDKIDS. INTRO.

POP-POP

Reaction score
Hello all, New member here and thanks for sharing site with me. Whooo, what a learning curve. From Central Indiana. Got to simplify my head with go karts. Really used to 4x4 offroad trucks and fast 4-wheelers. My kids had 4-wheelets FYI.
Granddaughter said she wanted a go kart for Christmas. Ahhh, 2 weeks before the 25th. Can't so No, grandpa's, thrive on stuff like this. OFF to the classifieds I go, She is 9yrs old with a nother grandson which is 3. Hmm needs to be a 2 seater. Find 1 on Craigslist of all places.
will post in appropriate forum, looking forward to the your insights and thoughts. Thanks All.

Tu tony

Reaction score
Welcome, I’m a grandpa also. Not to long ago (time fly’s) I had 2 go karts for my son and nephew when they were 9&10 years old. One had a clutch and the other had a torque converter. I recommend getting a kart with torque converter or installing one if it doesn’t have one. They are great for slower speeds and less maintenance for you. Take lots of pictures and videos when they drive them…..because as you know time fly’s buy. Good luck 🍀

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
It’s ok, I’m from Indiana too. Welcome Home! This place is about the most fun you’ll have with your clothes on!