FS: Comet TAV2 Plate, Cover, Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

augidog

Reaction score
SOLD

Genuine Comet Torq-A-Verter Parts:

new backplate with 5/8" jackshaft, nylock nut, mounting bolts, hardware for 3/4" bore driver.

new cover, hardware.

Photo11171213.jpg

$45.00 plus choice of USPS shipping from WA State, Zip 99141.

Paypal or USPS Money Order, prompt shipping upon receipt...the Post Office is a block away.

augidog@netzero.com

this is a pretty good deal for genuine parts, but current TAV2 prices dictate i do the math and make a fair offer...stuff like this isn't supposed to be in a junk drawer, and i don't need it for my project, so i'm hoping someone else will do the math and put the parts to use.

what you'll need (Comet 30-Series or equivalent)
- 3/4" bore driver
- 5/8" bore 6" driven w/key
- 5/8" ID washer/spacer
- 5/8" bore output sprocket w/key
- belt

SOLD

augidog

Reaction score
nope. it don't make much sense for me to break it down, someone will snag it.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Man, that backplate and jackshaft is worth about 65 list by itself, its awesome you're selling the cover and plate for that low of a price.

augidog

Reaction score
Blaz', i got a great price on a complete TAV2, so i still make out on the stuff i'm keeping, and i'll turn this cash around for my next jackshaft assembly...those bmi billet hubs turned out to be just what i needed. so anyways, this bike's history, the parts, etc...i truly believe in my bicycle karma, and i don't care to mess with it over a few dollars.

B-well: it will ship in the original TAV2 box, but weigh next to nothing. i will have your answer tomorrow (fri). you wants dibs? email me.

for now, anyone can figure around $15 shipping depending on the class of delivery, i'd prefer 3-day priority as mighty convenient for both parties.

augidog

Reaction score
confirmed: this will ship Flat Rate Priority Mail, it will not be in the original box.

$14.95...if you want tracking, another $1.50.

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
i dont need it- but let me just say that THIS IS HOW YOU SELL SOMETHING! so many ads on here have no description, picture, anything.

augidog

Reaction score
thanks, Bluethunder'...if you want something done right, well then, do it right.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.