Free Go Kart on Craigslist Jacksonville, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Looks good. LOL

I got pulled over in Savannah GA once as I was looking at directions about to bust a U turn through the median. I was late and lost trying to find a client's location with no phone signal.

The trooper told me to get out of his median. No tickets in the rental. It might have been an HHR. Ugliest rental I ever had. LOL

Attachments

• looks-good-to-me.jpg
    looks-good-to-me.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0

gr8hairy1

Reaction score
I was tempted to ask the guy for pictures, but I have a feeling it's a rough go kart. If I was in Jacksonville....maybe......

Lol, yeah, no signal describes most of Georgia. I'm originally from Michigan, a bit north of Detroit. I hear you on the HHR. My parents live out of the States most of the year. They left their HHR with me to use for whatever. But to help them out I drove the HHR from Michigan to Georgia, so it'd be here when they come to visit. About 20 hours of driving. I never wanted to set a car on fire so badly. The craziest part, it has over 300,000 miles and they decided to replace the engine! I kept pushing for the junkyard with the hopes of seeing it crushed.

The most I use it for now is to get a drink or snack 2 minutes down the road. And still, that's being in it too long. That's one of the reasons I want my go kart working. Then I'll park the HHR out back and forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.