Status
Not open for further replies.

karte_m0lim

Birds Aren't Real
Reaction score
yes, I know that I am not finish my current project but thinking forward :p
so , I have small 50ccm motor with automatic gearbox like one on the pict:

this should be for my 5 yr old son .
so for first thing , i planning weld monocoque, separate nose cone and engine support:
bolid 1

I start drawing in auto cad (noob).

also would like to make wishbones , pull rod suspension for front end with torsion bars .
at back, I think it's too complicated to make independent suspension for each wheel cose then have to have two axles which must be able to move up-down and inside -out so thinkig of solid live axle and one central torsion bar and spring (similar like anti roll bar)

on drawings you can see what is the idea.

also would try to put brake disc and sprocket inside bodywork.

would appreciate for your thoughts ..

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
I'm new to computers( kinda) and don't do the Cool cad drawings and sketchup stuff you guys do......
I have an idea for the rear of this mini f1..... Gonna draw it ( by hand, lol )then post it up for you to think about.....

Attachments

• IMG_00000309.jpg
    IMG_00000309.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 11

karte_m0lim

Birds Aren't Real
Reaction score
ok, so you suggest some kind suspension like motorcycle, where axle go up and down..
but I have in mind to axle to travel like in van, when left wheel go up, right go down and vice versa ..
that should be small movement restricted by chain twisting tolerance..

about autocad, I downloaded it few days ago and do the drawings with few basic commands, so I hope I could do this project first in virtual and then in real world ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.