• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

email hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
ok,so my email got hacked today, lucky it was just a seconed email adress i usedfor gaming nstuff,but it still had password stuff in it, who ever thehacker is they changed therecovery adress so retriving the password isnt an option. what should i do????plase help

B man

Tecumseh FTW!
Reaction score
ok,so my email got hacked today, lucky it was just a seconed email adress i usedfor gaming nstuff,but it still had password stuff in it, who ever thehacker is they changed therecovery adress so retriving the password isnt an option. what should i do????plase help

contact the service by which you have the Email and tell them the situation and ask if they can shut it down.

gvfc2

wishing i was living
Reaction score
contact the service by which you have the Email and tell them the situation and ask if they can shut it down.

What he said:iagree:

also if you have hacker friends hack it again. then get all stuff you need from it and shut it down. if i could hack it i would but i dont know how sadly

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
lol,i took your advice and hacked the hacker account! I didnt acutauly hack it myself but i got one of my buds to find the password for me, so i went into his inbox, got the reset link and reset it again. then i deleted his account and then i deleted mine. just to be safe. Google really shouldnt let people send a reset link to themselves without confirmation.or atleast a security question.

gvfc2

wishing i was living
Reaction score
l Google really shouldnt let people send a reset link to themselves without confirmation.or atleast a security question.

so true. glad you did get your account back tho. the first hacker was prob like WTF! what just happened. haha.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
yeah the b**** got pwned!
dont tell anybody but wile i was there i canceled a couple of his subsriptions just to mess with him

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
lol,yeah. and that email was plastered all over game leader boards and in different fourms. but hey,its a lesson learned for me.

Raizor3203

Reaction score
Well for starters I would have told you to go to a .... computer forum.... instead of a go-kart forum.

... Just sayin.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
Well for starters I would have told you to go to a .... computer forum.... instead of a go-kart forum.

... Just sayin.
FYI I didnt have a email to sign up with, and i wasnt going to use my primary account! Did you even read the responses above you?im pretty sure Thers no more to be said.

... just sayin.

Raizor3203

Reaction score
All I'm sayin is... Just sayin.

Also you could have simply created a new email to get on a computer forum. Takes all of 10 minutes or less. And yes. I did read the responses.

And just in case.

... Just sayin.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
created a new email to get on a computer forum.
uhhhg, another email password and user name to remeber? i allready have a username/pass for my school,2 emails, mulitiple gaming fourms and sites. so i dont think il waste my time just to sigh up for a fourm that i probibly never use again. besides, i dot want to sign up for a hacking fourm that has the skills to hack a email. this site was the easyist,fastest place to get a response.

So with all due respect, ...just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.