Dong fang 200gka go kart

Gone fishing

Reaction score
I have been searching but nothing. The drive belt on my nearly new df200gka go kart shredded so bad I can't get numbers and I can't find any info on the size. Does anyone have the belt size I need.

USAMAC

Reaction score
I have been searching but nothing. The drive belt on my nearly new df200gka go kart shredded so bad I can't get numbers and I can't find any info on the size. Does anyone have the belt size I need.
Can you take some pics of your pulley's for the belt? Also, you need to measure from the center of the each shaft for the pulleys that the belt goes around. Here's a link about the details on pulley's. There is actually quite a bit that goes into choosing the right belt, it's not just about the size, but they are actually shaped differently too, if you're not aware.. I certainly was not until I joined this forum!

As was recommended to me, I highly recommend you read the beginning and ending paragraphs if you do not read it all. Very informative!

Karttekk

Reaction score
See if any of these vendors can help

Mayito88

Mayito88
Reaction score
723 you will find it on Amazon...