Custom Shirts Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want something special, here's your last chance for a while. I am finalizing another order for shirts. We still have plenty of crew neck shirts, but if you want something like a coverall, or a special shirt, now is the time to say so. Basically anything goes. I'm getting a Dickies coveralls printed for example since I could use a set. Ain't cheap, but coveralls ain't cheap! Around $55 if you want a set. Dickies longsleeve work shorts around $25. This is before shipping.

If you don't know what I'm talking about:

http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?p=324000

YES, sid, I'm getting some orange shirts done. I hope you're either a L or an XL if not email me. I plan to keep one, so if you want an ORANGE DIYGK shirt, chime in, because I'm only ordering 3 at this point.

As always, I have stickers and crew neck shirts that need homes! PM me, or email me! info@diygokarts.com

machinist@large

Reaction score
If you want something special, here's your last chance for a while. I am finalizing another order for shirts. We still have plenty of crew neck shirts, but if you want something like a coverall, or a special shirt, now is the time to say so. Basically anything goes. I'm getting a Dickies coveralls and a long sleeve work shirt printed.

If you don't know what I'm talking about:

http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?p=324000

:wai: :wai: :wai: Yeah!!! Does this mean that the XL's with pockets I ordered will be here soon?!?!?!? :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:wai: Yes sir! They are in progress!

FOLKS GET YOUR LAST MINUTE ORDERS IN!

((or just take these crew neck shirts off my hands, jeeeez!!!!)):roflol:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the link for regular shirts. I didn't plan to order pants, but they could put a logo on the butt I guess?

Maybe two logos, one for each butt cheek?!:roflol:

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score

YES, sid, I'm getting some orange shirts done. I hope you're either a L or an XL if not email me. I plan to keep one, so if you want an ORANGE DIYGK shirt, chime in, because I'm only ordering 3 at this point.

As always, I have stickers and crew neck shirts that need homes! PM me, or email me! info@diygokarts.com
:lolgoku:
you have to ask?
Yes.. v-neck when possible.. L is fine...
how did you notice I would want one :roflol:

I'll paypal as soon as you raise the starting flag ;)

Oh one thing I noticed.. the print is a little too far up; should be lowered bout an inch or so IYAM.
Anywho.. count me in.. :D

'sid

PS coverall... hmmm nice idea!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I have some adult mediums in crew, but sure we could get kid sizes.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Where does the logo go on the cover all's? Cover all's, as in, it has short sleeves? Hmmmm my favorite......

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
So can you get those "gag" t-shirts....you know like the low cut ladies....or the "muscle man" shirts and put 2 logos on the front? ???????

Sorry.....just helping out....you guys can thank me for getting another little taste of your suppers back in your mouths with that flashback visual. .....:lolgoku:r

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Get her age, height, and build..... Then convert that into American sizes..... I'm thinking it's gonna be a youth medium....

OzFab

Reaction score
Son of a ... I even did my research & checked a few int'l conversion charts, didn't see that one though...

Let's go with a large (junior or kids, they're both the same...); a medium will probably fit but, not for long; if it's a bit big, she will grow into it...

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK this got slightly delayed because my friend that does the printing got a second full time job, but it is IN PROCESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.