Custom MiniChopper

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Pretty much the full bobber look, and beautifully finished, great job. Love the forward extension of the footpegs for that stretched out bobber ride on the smaller mini's frame. Is that the part you said drags in a tight turn? Pretty easy to modify upwards a bit, and I know you can make it look just as good finished out, ya gots ya some mad skills.

gguuyy

Reaction score
I wish i could legalize it. And believe it or not but i got pulled over on it at 1 in the morning right after i hed redone the front end. Luckily i was less than a mile from home and the cop let me go, although he followed me to my driveway with the emergency lights on! All the lights work but run of the charging system so dim and brighte

Its the kickstand mount that drags in turns. Ive got a 250 out of a honda rebel and im considering swapping it out with the gx200 so ill fix any issues during the process.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone.

FlyFrog

Reaction score
any pictures of the bike before it was modified, i think i got a simmalar one for christmas its based off of a harley fat boy but it was used with no name on it, the guy we got it from called it the autozone special

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Its the kickstand mount that drags in turns.
I eliminated a similar kickstand problem on the DragginBallz minibike by building a center-swing kickstand setup. Tucked neatly up underneath out of the way of the ground and my feet, worked great, looked great, functioned just like a full size where you just kick down on it and pull backwards so the bike hops up on it. Straight up stance is much more stable when parked also.