CRAZY craigslist prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Today I found these on craigslist. The ad says $800 for the red one and $1200 for the other. Is this dude serious? There isn't even $300 in parts......

Attachments

• 00V0V_bBEZ4Z9JJ51_600x450.jpg
    00V0V_bBEZ4Z9JJ51_600x450.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 00707_9tsY26ik5I5_600x450.jpg
    00707_9tsY26ik5I5_600x450.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 79

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
:funnypost::iagree::lolgoku:

What REALLY gets me is the fact that this guy is probably a member here. I didn't see any "drift trikes" till "whatshisname" showed us the bunch him and his gang put together. Now I see people building them, every where..... This HAD to stem from that build thread. Same design/build.....

If you're gonna build something to sell, be reasonable with the pricing! I can build 3 exactly like the red one for $800. Give me a break!I'd pay MAYBE $300, that's only to compensate for his time.
I think I'm gonna post my own ad with his pics...... I'll post a link if I do......

davidbooth1991

Reaction score
I think that guy means 800 yen. Or he's funding a drug addiction lmao :stir:
Sorry guys I need one insult a day by order of my pshycia............I mean doctor....:oops:

exenos

Project Nut
Reaction score
He's not too far out of the ball park on that one. Still expensive but there's more work and more money put into it that the "drift" trikes.

n3480h

Reaction score
"Stainless Aluminum Accents". Well, ya don't see that every day. We need a smiley for Dipstick.

machinist@large

Reaction score
Another graduate of the YouTube school of marketing.....

"Stainless Aluminum Accents". Well, ya don't see that every day. We need a smiley for Dipstick.

:funnypost: :roflol: :iagree: Having taken basic metallurgy in college, all I can say is this; A] that was funny as :censored:, and B] that ad is just another sign of the approaching apocalypse.......:surrender: :ack2:

Status
Not open for further replies.