Cleaning Seat?

Kai

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Hi there not been here in a while, much wiser now and not as immature anyways I'm purchasing something fairly soon and I'm interested on keeping the original seat and now how would I go about cleaning this to fairly good looking

shinwrx187

Reaction score
If u dont want to scratch the ever living life out of that, looks like plastic. Could be made out of fiberglass.. cant really tell from the pic but i would use some really hot water and some dawn dish soap. U could try soaking it, or even better if u have a pressure washer, ive got one it was 350 bucks and is 3200psi down to 2800 psi would clean that seat right up in five minutes. Good luck.

Kai

Speed Demon
Reaction score
If u dont want to scratch the ever living life out of that, looks like plastic. Could be made out of fiberglass.. cant really tell from the pic but i would use some really hot water and some dawn dish soap. U could try soaking it, or even better if u have a pressure washer, ive got one it was 350 bucks and is 3200psi down to 2800 psi would clean that seat right up in five minutes. Good luck.
My pressure washer is only 1800 PSI will that do the job or is it not powerful enough