Cheap Dewalt Drivers Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Another Amazon find.

This little case is usually 40 bucks (!?!?) (or so says Amazon, anyway) but it's $12 delivered! from Amazon.

DEWALT DW2166 45-Piece Screwdriving Set with Tough Case

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I clicked the link, but it was $12.66 , and free shipping meant buying $25 + of eligible items?

That's true, Amazon makes you buy a certain amount for free shipping if you aren't a "prime" subscriber. I have Amazon prime, so it's always free. After getting prime, I'm telling you, I order so much stuff from Amazon...

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Lowes seems to have deals on these things... something like 2 cases of bits for like $20 or something.

Probably good they are cheap, the bits tend to get lost. :roflol:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I probably spend 12 bucks at my local home depot / lowes just on the double sided screwdriver bits that's in there probably every few years.. Somehow those just seem to *poof* disappear. Dangit I hate that!

Nosandwich

The REAL Poboy
Reaction score
Riddle me this Batman: I have crapload of those tips ( albeit some are rusty).

Sooo, I can find my tips, but I have a dozen each (at least) straight and phillips screwdrivers, but I can't ever find one when I need it.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
HD had those stubby screwdrivers on sale for around $1 a piece a while back. My wife went in there and literally bought one pair (phillips and flat) for every drawer in the house.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know where those flat / phillips double sided screwdriver things run off to, but man, do they have legs...

Status
Not open for further replies.