Can someone help me find this part.

jmaack

Reaction score
I have found a newer model. But part isn't available. I need a cupholder. For a 2004 or 2005 craftsman lt2000. There was one but it blew out somewhere on the highway bringing it home. SMH. Pictured below is what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220415-200625_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220415-200625_Chrome.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

jmaack

Reaction score
That's great and would work great if I had the plastic cupholder part that I am looking for. I just have a hole in the sheet metal looking down to the tire since mine blew out.

anderkart

Reaction score
They're discontinued, but you could do a fairly easy DIY mod by bending & mounting a piece of thin sheet metal to cover that entire opening, with a round hole sized to simply slide a generic cup holder like this in place:

1650288935583.png

karl

Reaction score
Anderkarts got the right idea.

If ya were desperate , you could call up a husqvarna dealer,
ask for # 532155123 or #155123X428 , and hope for
some dumb reason they have one on the shelf.

From gardner they are only asking $8.65 list, out of stock of course.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
You should French in a nice flowing cup holder. If you make it aerodynamic enough it won’t blow the welds off the fender!

BlackThought

Reaction score
Sheet metal, JB Weld.

Or look on FB or w/e local seller site you have for scrap mowers. Id bet theres quite a few of that model holder just sitting some where.Just find a "for parts" mower.

Maxx Levell

Reaction score
Go get you a piece of pvc pipe...a cap for one end...and a coupling on the other. Glue the coupling on, cut it off at the thickness you want your 'lip' to be to keep it in the existing hole, glue the cap on the other end to keep your can/bottle from falling through...problem solved...and cheaply.

jmaack

Reaction score
pvc and some metal would probably work. Thing that is hard is how close the tire is. also that the hole is rather about a 5x8 rectangle.