Bright light,bright light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddue11

Reaction score
Hey friends,I wasn't getting very much light from the running lights that came on my Manco 606 scorpion,I tried a light from my mini chopper and the same thing,I tried a regular motorcycle and same thing,But THEN I tried the headlight from my 12v Q50 gas scooter that I haven't ridden for years and that light lights up the whole valley and has both brights and dims.
I don't know why it works so much better than the others but it works better brighter than my cars lights.
Now,I don't have to put a generator on my kart because it can handle all of the headlight and turn signals.
I'll try to get pics of the setup tonight if it's not raining,with specs on the light from the scooter.
This might be the break through that replaces the origional PLAY lights for these kinda carts.
I know it would be safer than those dull little lights that come on it.:cheers2:

daddue11

Reaction score
Yeah,That's what I was thinking,but,doesn't it make more since to put that kind of light on it from the start rather than high amperage ones that barely glow at night?
Even for just daytime use the brighter ones would let you be more visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.