Blab about one wheel peels

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
So heres a thread to blab about your one wheel peel karts. Why its better than everyone elses why it sucks. why you love it. And how badly you wrecked it :p
:roflol:

Ill start... love my two ken bar's they drive great and are drift monsters, i hate tecumseh ohv's more than ever lol.

Dont have an updated pic of my d660 but i have a few epic ones of my... high performance ken bar streaker pacesetter s350. Oof that is a long name. Also someone (jtspeeddemon) may notice ike from carsandcameras has a ken bar d660 Or had...

I also have a manco 405 and i dont like it as much as my ken bars to be honest. Its more of a pain in the but to work on. Everything is spaced out or shaped weird.

ALSO! you can blab about ones you used to have or currently have, it doesnt matter lol. And pics are aprectiated

Attachments

• 20200210_150627.jpg
    20200210_150627.jpg
    733.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200117_154005.jpg
    20200117_154005.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200201_132550.jpg
    20200201_132550.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 15

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
Mine sucks because it tears up my yard so my dad will only let me it one area. I have never wrecked it but one of my friends hit a bush. I love it because it was my second gokart. and the first gokart I could drive in the yard.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
The worst i wrecked my hp ken bar is when i drove over my buddies front wheel when he tried to pit me i guess and i flipped
I also had one that was so rusty the frame looked like beef jerky sticks the ones with cheese:roflol:

J.S.@SMS

Road Hazard
Reaction score
I have a manco eliminator ss with a predator 212 and 9:1 gearing. It's great because it is a smooth ride for a solid frame, and will drift right hand turns infinitely. But it sucks because it won't get going anywhere but on grass and hard dirt, and it trenches the yard instead of turning left. But if you're on leaves or soft sand, it'll just spin the tires. Seriously, those tractor supply turf tires suck.

And the only kart I've ever flipped was my drifter. I was drifting a corner, and the front tire blew, and the rim dug in. But that's what I get for using nice rims and tubes with HF tires.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
I love my one wheel peeling Starbird, wheelspin and drifting are really easy for it! The only complaint is that it only likes to turn right! :lolgoku:
Oh well, it's a small price to pay.

I did once smack it into the curb and bend the rim.

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
My friend had a kart with no brakes and a rigged throttle, pur one friend got on it and sat on the throttle cable and it went full throttle on him and he got stick going in circles spinning the one tire

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
My friend had a kart with no brakes and a rigged throttle, pur one friend got on it and sat on the throttle cable and it went full throttle on him and he got stick going in circles spinning the one tire

Like a teather plane or car. Go in circles till you run out of gas. :auto:

Again. Put a kill switch on the steering wheel!

karl

Reaction score
So heres a thread to blab about your one wheel peel karts.

Ok, Im putting together a motor or two (well, technically 3 lol )

But I want to see how much rubber a (single?) small block can peel on the 1wd machine

And I get bored lol

I included a pic of the stock rod that has seen slight oil starvation from excessive speed, 7k + , not much longer for this world. I replaced the crank and rod, no worries. This was the motor that blew the flywheel magnet , fun times

So I guess you can call it a hemi predator, but the only parts left from harbor freight are the block, flat top piston, rings, and wristpin.

BSP forged crank, 55mm stroke
BSP performance T6 rod
Nr racing 252 rattlesnake cam, 230 duration
22lb springs
Chrome Moly Push rods
Maybe champion or roller rockers?
Genuine GX200 head, milled .050, ported, lapped to block no gasket, running 12.7 to 1 compression, probably cam2 leaded will be fuel of choice
Genuine honda GCV190 coil and flywheel
26? mm slide carb, port matched straight pipe
Shroud, recoil, ect from GX160

Just a budget build

I think she should approach 20hp, so it should peel good :cheers2:

Attachments

• 20200219_205908.jpg
    20200219_205908.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200219_210101.jpg
    20200219_210101.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200219_211308.jpg
    20200219_211308.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 17

Mammoth

Reaction score

karl

Reaction score
Lol. Also karl are you putting the twin clone on a one wheel peel frame?

Yes, of course, donuts and burnouts will be preformed

But first, ill break the "new" build in on the frame, then who knows, I might buy a new ct200 (the red one) , rip the motor off, shelf it, drop 15+hp motor on it, rip

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
But first, ill break the "new" build in on the frame, then who knows, I might buy a new ct200 (the red one) , rip the motor off, shelf it, drop 15+hp motor on it, rip

....BOOM! Evolution is real!.......in minibikes......:idea2::roflol:

karl

Reaction score
....BOOM! Evolution is real!.......in minibikes......:idea2::roflol:

I just wanna go fast :p

Cars and Cameras has yet to comment on my "response" to their "worlds fastest 1WD go kart" , they thought a blinged out go power sports funded rotoderp had torque,

Hold my beer and 30yo , 42 ci briggs twin flopped on its side!

J.S.@SMS

Road Hazard
Reaction score
IDK, I think a raptor 660r engine on a manco 415-10 might just be a contender. Though it world be scary as he** with half the frame being 5/8 tubing instead of 1".

karl

Reaction score
IDK, I think a raptor 660r engine on a manco 415-10 might just be a contender. Though it world be scary as he** with half the frame being 5/8 tubing instead of 1".

The briggs still has more displacement :cool:

Was a fun ride :auto:

I dont think Id worry to much about the frame , It will probally blow the tire off before moving at all :lolgoku:

karl

Reaction score
2 more cubic inches, but not as many revs, and no transmission. Either way it would also have some horrible torquesteer.

I know, the bike engine probally has double the power output, just thought id brag about something :roflol:

Just a lil torque steer

And a lawnmower blade clutch is not an acceptable substitute for a transmission? lolz
Instantly burning the tire at 55mph with the flick of a switch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gdtmqj6ATk

J.S.@SMS

Road Hazard
Reaction score
The bike makes about 38hp at the wheels stock, which is enough to move a 400 pound quad with a 150 pound rider at 70+mph. And yeah, that's just a little torque steer as you run into your lawnmower.

karl

Reaction score
The bike makes about 38hp at the wheels stock, which is enough to move a 400 pound quad with a 150 pound rider at 70+mph. And yeah, that's just a little torque steer as you run into your lawnmower.

Id love to watch some clutch dumps! Sounds like a good time.

There's a 360ci Ford-Edsel truck engine lying around the yard somewhere....

No wait, scratch that,

Lets throw some wheels on this hog, its already got a frame !

Its only what, 7400cc or so :2guns:

Attachments

• 20200221_181947.jpg
    20200221_181947.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 10

J.S.@SMS

Road Hazard
Reaction score
Uh, you don't want to do clutch drops on the raptor. It once stood straight up and landed on the rear subframe after my grandfather's hand slipped off the clutch while stopped in second gear. It's a real fun bike, and we got a deal on it. The story goes that the original owner bought it in 2004, and the first time he took it out he crashed, and racked up a $200k hospital bill. The bike sat in his garage for a while, before he traded it in on a Side-by-Side. The shop cleaned it up and removed all the spider webs, and my dad bought it about 4 years ago for $3,000. It still has perfect paint on the frame by the foot pegs.

And my grandfather has one of those 454s. The problem is that it's in his Winnebego, and he won't give it up. If he did it'd be in a mid 80s Camaro, after some performance parts of course.