Bigger belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Spindle

Reaction score
Good morning everybody, enjoy the story.
A Go Kart sits in a tennessee garage. It wonders why it does not go, it feels uncomfortable in the drive train area because the last time it was started, it immediately took off out of excitement. Now it sits and wonders why it cannot even move, even if a human being try's to push it! The human being itself wonders why the kart will not move, but it all boils down to nothing....

Ok, back to reality, where can I get a new (and bigger belt) ? And if that's not possible, is there something else I can do? :huh:

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
Are the sheaves of both parts polished? Rust and crud will cause a grippy belt.

Are both units cleaned internally and lubed properly? Again dirt and crud will effect performance.

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
Spindles just took his phone to "go poo"

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

I'm not familiar with the 30 series so I can't say anything on the internals but the sheaves (where the belt rides) look rusty. The should be smooth and shiney. Kinda like the hulla Hooper.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Good morning everybody, enjoy the story.
A Go Kart sits in a tennessee garage. It wonders why it does not go, it feels uncomfortable in the drive train area because the last time it was started, it immediately took off out of excitement. Now it sits and wonders why it cannot even move, even if a human being try's to push it! The human being itself wonders why the kart will not move, but it all boils down to nothing....

Ok, back to reality, where can I get a new (and bigger belt) ? And if that's not possible, is there something else I can do? :huh:
Your driver clutch needs cleaning review my video on YouTube. That will solve your issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.