• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Basic frame/project pricing

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Have looked a few trashed carts and folks seem to be mighty proud of them o_O $350/500 for beat to crap, flat tires, missing parts havent run in years etc...
When I was buying my kart I experienced this. Beat to death pieces of garbage for 500 bucks. Ridiculous. It’s worse with mini bikes than go karts around me, minis if you can find them are all $350+. Karts you can find a deal but it takes a long time. Took me 1 and 1/2 months to find a kart for the right price, the right style, and a seller that didn’t ghost me. That happened a lot, no response, slow response, already sold, etc. The guy I bought from I messaged on a Saturday and picked it up a few hours later.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Yea, some people are nuts. I found my old 8 hp Dingo that I sold almost 25 years ago for $650.00. Since I saw it last it had gone from perfect condition with 2 scratches to being run over by a car. From the steering wheel back was completely destroyed including the engine and the new tires I had put on the rear. Guess how much he wanted for it? Yup, $650.00!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I have seen some nice deals on The Book Of Face, but Craigslist is just one big advert.
deals still exist, this one’s apparently a runner.IMG_3184.jpeg