awards/ mower section

Status
Not open for further replies.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
is it possible to have best voted signature/usertitle. the reward could be a trophy in the sig or a exclusive user title? also what do you guys think about a section, or a sub-fourm devoted to lawn mower builds/questions.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, I think that any mower builds etc should just be put in the project/build log section. There are so few of them (I have seen only a few in all the time I have been here), that I don't think a whole new section is warrented.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
I'm with Landuse. It's a related project, put it in the Projects section. The user titles are good for a laugh, but I think that's about it...

Brandon1023

needs an oil change
Reaction score
i think we could use a board "Gas tools: Any mowers, trimmers, edgers. etc go here!" where we'd be able to discuss mowers and tools not pertaining to karts. lawn mower engine conversions can be put in the projcts section. i mean.. there's nothing to lose since it's as easy as creating a new board in the control panel on this site. i think itd be cool since i for one would be able to contribute a lot of info about mowers having fixed about 20/20 mowers and p washers since May. ask me anything about a lawn mower, pressure washers, generators, etc and ill answer it, ask me about torque converters, and im going to tell you they convert torque.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
i agree. maybe divide it in to two sections "2 stroke" and "4 stroke"

I dunno- a lot of folks have problems figuring out which subcategory to post in as it is. I personally don't want to overcomplicate things. We have an engines section, and nobody (including myself) cares what kind of engine goes in the engines section. Too many categories (IMO) only makes it harder to seek out new posts to help folks...

and matman, why are you going to be gone for a year?

See his thread in Off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.