arachnid something or other IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawnCrawler

Reaction score
SOLD arachnid something or other IDK

SOLD: So I bought this thing from some kid who built it with his dad. It is big and heavy and with the live axle its **** near impossible to steer unless you're hauling the mail. No really my style but I've had some fun jumping culverts and stuff around the neighborhood. It was never painted and never missed a snow storm so its got a patina. Its a cool kart but is really more of a dune buggy and it takes up more room than I'm willing to give up. Full disclosure: it is driveable but axle is bent enough to make brake shudder when rolling. If you put the Peerless open diff axle on this it would be very driveable.
Its got pretty cool A arms but had a lot of crappy home depot fasteners on it when I picked it up. I replaced all the fasteners for the steering components with legit cadmium plated 3/8 aircraft fasteners. Predator 6.5 hemi and comet 30 TC work perfectly cables need to be replaced but for $300 I think its a good deal. Pick up in Sterling VA and I'll load your truck with all the jackshafts, sprockets and wheels you can handle.

Attachments

• spiderr 3.jpg
    spiderr 3.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 23
  • spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 23
  • spider 1.jpg
    spider 1.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Kentguy13

Reaction score
Yep, that’s a SpiderKart design (Arachnid). Looks well built, nice find for $300. Definitely could use a good sand blasting and paint job.

Status
Not open for further replies.