a noobs kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

pttm

Rusty.
Reaction score
hey guys. back again. so basically i started to build my first kart and so far i have all the steel for the frame which is 1 inch square thick wall tubing (pics will be up a little later sorry:eek:) and ill only be able to work on the weekends (school). got myself a little flux core 90 amp from hft and my cutter is a little cutoff tool (don't judge me). so yeh thats about it for now.

mckutzy

Reaction score
Get yourself a deicent tape measure and a square. That will help immensely. It also help to have something flat to work on like a good flat floor or patio. People have used a sheet of plywood, as they can also layout their work on it and make a template for cutting.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
hey guys. back again. so basically i started to build my first kart and so far i have all the steel for the frame which is 1 inch square thick wall tubing (pics will be up a little later sorry:eek:) and ill only be able to work on the weekends (school). got myself a little flux core 90 amp from hft and my cutter is a little cutoff tool (don't judge me). so yeh thats about it for now.

DUDE.....I was over 50 years old before I got my HF crackerbox welder......so. ....rock on....and don't ever apologize.....and MORE importantly. ..feel slighted by worldly possessions......someone else will always have more and better. ....so....keep your head down. ....and look at those that have less. ...and count your blessings. ....because life is fleeting and nothing is guaranteed. ..but the secret to a happy life is to count your blessings. ....and the formula for a miserable one is to couple happiness with the acquisition of wealth or possessions. .......

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
DUDE.....I was over 50 years old before I got my HF crackerbox welder......so. ....rock on....and don't ever apologize.....and MORE importantly. ..feel slighted by worldly possessions......someone else will always have more and better. ....so....keep your head down. ....and look at those that have less. ...and count your blessings. ....because life is fleeting and nothing is guaranteed. ..but the secret to a happy life is to count your blessings. ....and the formula for a miserable one is to couple happiness with the acquisition of wealth or possessions. .......

:smiley_omg::smiley_omg::smiley_omg: someone one call 911!!! Some one has tied up (or worse) Poboy and has taken over his computer!! They messed up big time though. We all know don't write mushy, heart felt, words of wisdom and grace........
I'm already in my truck, headed to his rescue! but first , I.... Got like, yeah, I think I got like a million other things to do first........ :lolgoku:

Doug, do you remember this kid, I do..... You could not have put that reply any better, Sir! I'm gonna start admitting to people that I know you and that we are friends...... :oops::oops:
:lolgoku:

Status
Not open for further replies.