A few comet clutch cleaning videos on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Well, my first video is being edited right now, its really bad but we made an attempt at explaining clutches and how to clean them. I've got one almost finished then I'll edit the other tonight or tomorrow. I'll throw the link when it goes live!

Please tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
I just edited it a 2nd time, i'll repost when its live in its second version. The video was awkward looking at it right after we shot it, so many cars driving past kept catching my attention. Nothing in my mind was saying look at camera. Thanks for the positive responses.

For those of you who have watched the version that is up when I'm writing this please post again when I have the new version posted, tell me if the editing was worth my work.

CaptCanadia

Reaction score
Ya def edit. If you don't have any shots of the camera panning out it could look much better. Also, edit all the in-between junk so it's much faster,cleaner, and to the point. Your editing is good, keep it up!

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
We'll keep trying to chop things better and better as we go, but we are very happy for the time being with what we did with these 2 videos. Good idea bighead, we can do that for sure.

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
Cool vids :) i dont know if you have any cat-99 clutches you could compare with the comet 30, so people can tell them apart.

wall gator

Reaction score
We'll keep trying to chop things better and better as we go, but we are very happy for the time being with what we did with these 2 videos. Good idea bighead, we can do that for sure.

DON'T STOP HERE!!! Next the driven and the most imporant part ALINMENT!!!!!!!

the-cyborg

Reaction score
I'll try and put out a separate video this week on the comet 40 series. as chance would have it, I got spare off ebay dirt cheep $50 shipped :drool5: however 2 of the 3 OEM yellow springs need to be replaced, but otherwise everything else looks extremely well.
That being said I had already planned to replace the OEM yellow springs on my current operating 40 with heaver red springs so I could delay the engagement in order to bump my idle speed up a bit on my Subaru EH41 13.5hp.
Any way I'll try and take good pictures and video of the entire process so that those who have never seen the inside of one can see how a 40 series works.

The-Cyborg

Status
Not open for further replies.