$300 wooden go kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML-TOYS

Reaction score
C'mon guys this is "hand quality built" L brackets for the plastic front wheels, and that 1/4 bolt holding the front on. That not a concern for breaking a leg.
Even the steering post position, its the perfect nut crusher if you dont want kids. Saves alot of vasectomy money.
I couldnt get a good look but since there are no visible bolts holding the rear axle in place i am gurssing maybe conduit clamps or the ever so popular bent nails.

Its a steal at that price

KartFab

Reaction score
Oh come on guys, don't you know that something is worth a lot more if you spent a lot of effort on it and are emotionally attached to it? Value is always determined by what you want, not by what others are willing to pay. Jeeeeeeeeze!

supermanotorious

Winchmaster 5000
Reaction score
its the perfect nut crusher if you dont want kids. Saves alot of vasectomy money.

After my second daughter was born, I decided to get fixed, I called my corporate insurance and asked if it was covered, they said yes, 100%. I got it done, they sent me a large bill. I threw a huge fit demanded they pulled the call, threatened to sue. Bill disappeared. Crooked @ss insurance.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
As promised the details from the link:
GO KART MUST GO

Amazing go kart ton of hours of work all hand quality built with a 212 predator engine. Its only missing the chain. Add the chain than adjust the height of the engine a bit and you will be ready to go! I rode it twice and it was amazing. Selling because i dont have time to use anymore since school is starting must sell this week. 300 obo. Or trade. Will trade for mini bike. Give me a call or text at 714 7six8

Attachments

• wood k.jpg
    wood k.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
  • wood2.jpg
    wood2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 7
  • wooood.jpg
    wooood.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Allow me to fix that for the OP
GO KART MUST GO

Amazing I dare to call this a go kart ton of hours of work (ton is a half, right?) all two left hand quality built with a 212 predator engine.
Its only missing the chain. I traded it for the front wheels at harbor freight. If you Add the chain rather than just taking the predator and burning the rest, please adjust the height of the engine a bit because of the crappy workmanship the clutch scratches the rear sprocket.. In fact you better put the engine on a go kart and you will be ready to go! I rode it twice and it was amazing that I even survived, considering the crappy steering and cheap woodscrews being used to hold this contraption together. Selling because i dont have time to
fix any of my mistakes, much less even want to use it anymore since school is starting
and the other kids would laugh at me if they see it in my garage must sell this week or I'll loose a bet against my mom about me not being the most stupid kid in town. 300 jellybeans is about what I could expect obo. Or trade. Will trade for mini bike.matchbox or hot wheels is fine but it needs to be red Give me a call or text at 714 7six8

'sid

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
I do not what will be more unsafe, This contraption or actually getting a minibike to "Ride in the Street"
Seems as though both will kill you.

mckutzy

Reaction score
I would half expected a rope attached to the bars to actually steer the.... "Pile"..... Nope...

Good times...

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Well, the seller's number is right there plain as day. Shall we heap some good-natured "abuse" upon the poor lad?

Might show him the path here and turn him to the dark side of karting with the luxuries of items such as termite-proof steel frames, welding, gas and brake pedals and real automotive-type steering...

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Just text him a link to this thread. :oops:
No maybe not.
I actually purposely left out his number.

But yeah, I guess it is on the link.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Thank you Mister Safety™ for those well-meaning words. We should always think about our words and the damage they may cause to the young and the impressionable.

We should not tear down but always seek to build others up with encouraging words...

Holy Bat Crap Man! This fool wants $300 for his Wooden Kart!

:oops:
, , , , , , , , ,

Status
Not open for further replies.