2016 - Flyin hillbilly's 2016 build off entry "the lawn chair"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
So I've been planning on building this anyway, and since the build off is going I figured why not enter. I have a lawn chair and some chain left over from my minibike, so I decided to build something I can cruise around at the dragstrip and drink beer without having to get out if my chair. Plans include a 212 predator, live rear axle, big & little tires, stick steer, twist throttle, yadayadayada.

machinist@large

Reaction score
If you're going for it, go large!!!!!!

1) Platform for unit; sectioned and welded together steel push mower decks. Don't even worry about painting it; let the colors show thru.

2) Add an automotive alternator and battery to run the 12V cooler, lights, stereo and electric multi function horn.

3) Add an umbrella kit intended for a tractor. They come in lots of patterns, and usually have a universal mounting kit for packaging options.

Anyone else have any cool additions to the suggestion list? :thumbsup: :cheers2:

ChromeRhino

Reaction score
-12v fan
-bottle opener and bottle top gun
-led accent lights
-one of those 12v massage cushion things for cars
-..... ;)

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
Ummmmm, Nitromehtane lol

And I'm getting my Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device taken out soon, so if you want to add one of those.....

The blow & go would be totally against everything this build is about. Drink & drive in comfort and style. Nitro is a definite maybe.

ChromeRhino

Reaction score
Now there's an idea I can get down with. No one in their right mind would want to ride this thing anyway IMO.

Lol its a good thing there are those of us that's not in our right mind ::hiccup:: that think it would be cool too! Heck, I'm not in my right mind without drinking... I might have to put a bypass on my creations so I can ride them sober ;)

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
Beer seems to be a running theme in this whole build off with your beer crate racer and the fact that Kelly and I seem to be drinking pretty regularly. I'm pretty sure I'm leading the pack with the amount consumed though. Just wait until you guys see the "oil test" that my neighbor and I conducted last weekend. A 30 pack was consumed, a 97cc doodlebug engine was destroyed, and video was taken. We're waiting in the other neighbor to finish editing it all together and I'll post it. * warning, video contains strong language, alcohol abuse, and sexual innuendo. Viewer discretion is advised*

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Beer seems to be a running theme in this whole build off with your beer crate racer and the fact that Kelly and I seem to be drinking pretty regularly. I'm pretty sure I'm leading the pack with the amount consumed though. Just wait until you guys see the "oil test" that my neighbor and I conducted last weekend. A 30 pack was consumed, a 97cc doodlebug engine was destroyed, and video was taken. We're waiting in the other neighbor to finish editing it all together and I'll post it. * warning, video contains strong language, alcohol abuse, and sexual innuendo. Viewer discretion is advised*

All things I'm for! :thumbsup:

Denny

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Thats True. I once accused Kelly of trying to get a Beer sponsor like Richard Rawlings Cause every Kart pic he posted had a can of Beer in it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.