• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Quick bits

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Found out my dad has lung cancer on Tuesday. To late to do anything about. Just a matter of time.

That really sucks to hear. My dad is almost 70, his parents also only lived to be in their 50s. His dad died of pancreatic cancer, when my dad was only 4, in 1956.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Having our first measurable snowfall here right now. Thankfully I bought a shovel back in October when I thought it was going to snow by Halloween.

FlyFrog

Reaction score
got one snow for about 2 min in early october but none since. aint really that cold here yet, im still riding, even tho i usally ride all year with few exceptions

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
i just got me a real welder after wanting one forever i paid 250 bucks from fb marketplace and it is a MONSTEROUS stick welder. got it last saturday and the lights on my truck died on my way home in the dark so i got to the nearest town with my flashers on to find out the switch was ruined by the mouse palace behind it.

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
Buddy just got a new coleman ct100u for half off (250) from tsc because it got returned because of a "loud noise and smoking" probably going to throw a 212 or equiv. at it.

EDIT
We also brought my bike and picked up Jake's ct70, the three of us ripped around for a few hours in the dark after20211227_190621.jpg20211227_194438.jpg

Last edited:

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Jeez no one seems to know their way around a wrench anymore. Well good on him for getting a decent bike at a reasonable cost.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
i managed to get the rona a week or so ago and havent been on the forums ive barely had time to search my favorate forums but its easy to get on. i entered the ATLTF.com build off with a tractor so i havent had time on this forum lately and my trike hasnt had much progress my welders not hooked up and im struggling with playing catchup at school due to quarentine. but i got my mud mower finished and anotherone for the buildoff so ive got 3 running riding mud mowers and one running and ripping mini bike and a bbuncha broken projects

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Got the rona and it’s kicking my butt. Not fair, I got the shots in November!

That sucks! Hope ya feel better soon. Drink plenty of fluids and get as much sleep as possible. The chills are the worst part of it when I had it...twice last year. Though the lost of smell and taste really sucked. Got it when were buying our house, just before the vaccine was made available (if I recall) for our age group. Got the shot in afterwards in late May and got the second round in June. So somehow got the whammy just before Christmas.

Will say though, taking vitamin supplements helped a little bit (Vitamin C and D³).

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I made it all through until now without so much as a sniffle. Everyone in my family and friends had it. I was the only one to get off free. Paying for it now. I’m the 55 year old guy who usually dies from this carp! So far sleeping, and coughing up stuff is all I can do at the moment.