Need Help finding go kart wheel hub adapter

numscul

Reaction score
I am building a T-bucket rat rod go kart kind of thing and i would like to use Extra Large wheels...... Like from a normal size car but i can't seem to find any kind of adapter to mount onto an already adapted go kart to quad hub adapter

I would really like to mount a set of M/T Drag Slicks onto my project

Is there any place that makes a adapter to mount car wheels onto a 1 1/4" rear axle for go kart ?

Any help would be great

Thanks in advance.... unless nobody can help me ....in that case Thanks a lot !:D

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Can't imagine that there'd be any kind of adapter from 1.25" axle to an automobile bolt pattern of any make. F.A. above has the right idea, you've already got hubs for a quad. I'd just choose a different "plate" than a sprocket to make an adapter.
You find some junkyard rims to fit the slicks first, so you don't limit yourself on what tires will fit on your rims, you've already chosen the tires. You can center one of your hubs on one of the rims to see if there's contact all the way around to weld the two solid together, would probably depend on the center hole in the rim. If not, you can just cut away some of the rim center to clear your lugs as necessary, then weld the hub to the rim.

Last edited:

numscul

Reaction score