• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Burnout challenge!

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Mine did without any help from holding it anywhere. from my go kart build off winner. In the burnout box at the drag strip !

sorry only one I got. 3-wheeler just stands straight up and the mini Dragbike isn’t done yet.

Attachments

• 0DA93004-C4BD-4F8F-8FE0-0F7C24E5BD4B.png
    0DA93004-C4BD-4F8F-8FE0-0F7C24E5BD4B.png
    779.2 KB · Views: 6

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Sadly the Hothead has a flat tire and an incomplete Tillotson carb swap (turns out my existing header blocks the throttle linkage, so it'll be a bigger project than I thought).
On the plus side I'll be getting a race kart from a friend!

Functional Artist

Reaction score
So we are giving up on posting a chrismas/ new years burnout? 2 years ago counts?

Me and budget are the only ones that completed the challenge, go out, do a burnout, film it, post it.
Oops, didn't realize there were rules
...my bad :rolleyes:

It just seemed like a good opportunity to "show off" what these little electric motors can do ;)

Can ya spin your wheel on dry pavement
...or does it have ta be lubricated? :unsure:

karl

Reaction score
Im calling yall out do a new years/christmas burnout
Oops, didn't realize there were rules
...my bad

I think the point of the thread , was to encourage others to go out and have fun, not just re-post videos from years prior, not that I do not enjoy your vids.
Can ya spin your wheel on dry pavement
...or does it have ta be lubricated? :unsure:

I have rides that can do that, but to keep with the festive theme, I used my snowbike, it was ready, so after seeing the challange, I thought it would be fun to walk out to the garage, and ya know, do a christmas burnout.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
I challenged yall to do a burnout for the holidays not repost but i do enjoy watching stuff, also i might attempt one with my yerfdog which if yall know its probably gonna send parts flying

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
I challenged yall to do a burnout for the holidays not repost but i do enjoy watching stuff, also i might attempt one with my yerfdog which if yall know its probably gonna send parts flying
Would do one with the mower but the engine's torn apart rn.

On another note, I have a dent in the bumper of my truck from doing a burnout against it on the mower. Had no brakes at the time and a belt that was way too tight and went from reverse to first instead of neutral and smacked into it. Then did a burnout.

Last edited:

gegcorp2012

Reaction score
I got a couple of rides that can light 'em up on New Years day... just need some dry pavement like I had earlier this year.

20200718_182122.jpg

Will have to get my son to shoot video of his father being rowdy.

Plan B will be something in the shop. (cleaning up space now)

gegcorp2012

Reaction score
Happy New Year.
Here is my "Yard Kart Therapy" 2019 Buildoff entry.

I set up a dash camera on the torque converter so I could see if it was pulling into overdrive.
RPMs were from 3800 initially to ~3200 when it was hooking up.

Yah, I used some bleach spray and was lifting up on the frame bar a little as it started hooking up to make the video longer.

gegcorp2012

Reaction score
Here's my 2020 Buildoff entry... the Dirt Bobber:

Pavement is rough driveway that is barely damp.

Makes a lot of smoke at 6,000 RPM.

Last edited: